Community Forums at First U examine our place in our many communities: family, neighborhood, region and the world. First U has been engaging our friends and neighbors in important conversations since our founding in 1867.
These discussions address issues that are personal as well as global, secular as well as spiritual. We invite all members of the greater Cleveland community to attend and participate.
All Are Welcome! Sundays: 9:30 am-10:45 am
Upcoming Community Discussions – Winter/Spring 2018
- January 21st – Beliefs, Facts, and Fake News: Local and National.
- January 28th – Tax Policy: Deficits, Increases and the Future
- February 4th – Plant-Based Eating, Diet, and Health: New Approaches
- February 18th – Gender Stereotypes and Workplace Equity
- February 25th – Alzeimer’s Disease: Brain Health, Lifestyle and Research
- March 4th – Cleveland’s Neighborhoods: Seismic Changes?
- March 18th – Equifax, Experian, and Innovis: Hacking, Data Breaches and Personal Security
- March 25th – My Own Death: Choices, Ethics, and New Approaches
- April 15th – Community Engagement Via Art: Cleveland Institute of Music
- April 22nd – Ohio’s Heartland Issues: Why Small Towns Matter
- April 29th – Our Microbiome: A New Health Ecosystem?